- News & Press Releases
- Stories & Content
- Media Trips & Events
- Facts & Stats
- About us
- STE agenda.
Are you interested in writing a piece on Switzerland? We are at your disposal for any logistical assistance or research on your individual media trip in order to facilitate your work.
Please note a commission letter will be required from freelance journalists.
Upcoming International Media Trips:
We have put together a selection of exciting group media trips in order for you to experience Switzerland first-hand or just to inspire you.
The Head Office of Switzerland Tourism organises different international media trips. All programmes are conducted in English and the number of participants is limited to a maximum of 10 journalists.
In 2022 :
Winter magic tour.
Frozen lakes, fluffy powder snow, and majestic glaciers: that’s guaranteed on the Winter Magic tour.
Where: Lucerne, Interlaken, Zermatt, St. Moritz
When: March 4-10, 2022
- Experience the Grand Train Tour of Switzerland in winter
- Lucerne-Interlaken Express, Glacier Express, Bernina Express
- Mountain excursions and snow activities
Swiss cities for foodies.
Top-notch food and drink off the beaten track: discover the flavour and culinary side of Geneva, Basel, and Lugano, according to tips and recommendations from locals.
Where: Geneva, Basel, Lugano
When: May 2022
- Gastronomy tours and special local tips
- Local beer & wine tastings
- Typical street food, as well as starred restaurants and bars
Outdoor travel & nature photography.
The perfect opportunity to photograph the beautiful Swiss nature amidst light hikes, easy trails and e-bike tours.
Where: Montreux-Vevey, Jungfrau Region
When: 2nd half of June 2022
- E-bike tour through Lavaux
- Scenic train travel with the Golden Pass Line
- Gentle hikes across Lake Brienz & surroundings
Swisstainable: travelling the Swiss sustainable way.
Switzerland as a travel destination is differentiated by sustainability: no other destination meets this demand as we do. Sustainable travel means always being ‘closer’ to the place visited.
Where: Zurich, Zermatt, Gstaad
When: Mid-August 2022
- Sustainable accommodation: sustainable leaders in hospitality
- City x mountain: best sustainable practices
- Local culture, regional products, authentic experiences
Swiss Travel System: behind the scenes.
Are you a train enthusiast? Then this trip is for you! Travel with us behind the scenes of train, bus, and boat.
Where: Zurich, Grindelwald, Lucerne, Rigi
When: September 2022
- SBB operation center: the secrets of a clockwork system
- V-Cableway in Grindelwald: latest alpine innovations
- From old to modern: the history of the Rigi Railways
- Gotthard base tunnel: one of the world’s most important constructions
Prevention & health programs at leading Swiss healthcare resorts.
Everyone wants to be fit and healthy into old age. The cornerstones for a long life are a healthy diet, exercise and regular relaxation.
Where: Grand Resort Bad Ragaz, Buergenstock Resort, Clinique La Prairie
When: October 2022
- Medical centre at the Grand Resort Bad Ragaz
- Waldhotel Health & Medical Excellence
- Preventive medicine at the Clinique La Prairie
Sign up for a media trip.
Before you go
Have a look at how our Travel Partners can help you with your travels to Switzerland.